I feel that there's a lot of pressure put on policemen. And as for putting guns in their hands, I don't think that's a very good idea at all. 我觉得给警员的压力太大了。至于让他们佩枪,我并不认为是一个明智之举。
As for the imprisoned leaders, he asserted that justice would have to take its course. 他坚称必须对监禁的领导人依法审判。
The fat and flour are rubbed together with the fingertips as for pastry. 像做油酥面团那样用指尖把脂油和面粉揉搓到一起。
As for anything told to me in confidence, well, my lips are sealed. 至于私底下告诉我的任何事情,我会守口如瓶的。
As for doctors, when you go to see them they just look right through you. 说到医生,你去看病时,他们直把你当透明的。
As for Laura and me, the colour of our skin has never mattered 至于我和劳拉,肤色根本不是问题。
As for your father, he won't be mentioned in my will. 至于你父亲,我的遗嘱里不会提到他的名字。
As for his job — well, he was very mysterious about it. 至于他的工作,他总是显得非常神秘,从不多说。
Now, as for the Democrats, they've been able to use this issue quite effectively to portray the president as insensitive. 然而,对民主党人来说,他们成功利用了这个问题来渲染总统的麻木不仁。
As for her engagement with Adam, I would say the portents are gloomy. 至于她和亚当的婚约,我看兆头不妙。
'As for me,' he pronounced, 'I can recognize a good deal when I see one' “至于我,”他宣称,“买卖好坏我一看便知。”
The ideas of order, security, family, religion and country had the same resonance for them as for Michael. 秩序、安全、家庭、宗教和国家这些概念对于他们和迈克尔来说有着同样特殊的意义。
So as for your question, Miles, the answer still has to be no 至于你的问题,迈尔斯,答案仍旧是否定的。
As for some things it is all right to quarrel and bicker about, but fundamental cooperation is needed. 在一些事情上有点争吵也无妨,但是必须在根本问题上实行合作。
As for other matters, we'll take them up later. 至于其他问题,以后再说。
As for her, she has nothing to complain to. 至于她,她没有什么可抱怨的。
As for work, we can't compare with those young people. 说干活,咱们可比不上人家年轻的。
As for me, I'd prefer this one to all the rest. 要是我,我会首选这个。
As for the hero's fate, I will hold it over for my next book. 关于主人公的命运问题,我将留到下一本书中再谈。
As for the shift from boxed software to Subscriptions: it is far from over. 随着Adobe的收费模式由出售包装软件向云服务转变,他们之间的竞争还远没有结束,而这也是Adobe面临的最大的不确定性因素。
As for that Ford Fusion Hybrid, I loved it. 对于福特福星混合动力车,我非常喜欢。
As for computers, well, the XMAC might even become a reality. 而在电脑领域,XMac甚至可能成为现实。
As for twitter, Dorsey admitted a lot needs to be done. 而对于Twitter,多西承认还要很多事要做。
As for the timing of the deal, Lucas says he is donating the proceeds to charity. 至于这笔交易的时机,卢卡斯表示他会把收益捐给慈善机构。
As for the U.S., the dollar is the reserve currency and we have the benefit of printing money. 至于美国,美元是世界储备货币,我们可以享受开动钞票印刷机带来的好处。
As for the current iPhone 4, we expect it to subsume 3GS as the lower-end offering. 至于目前的iPhone4,我们预计它将和3GS一样,主打低端市场。
And, as for how, the outreach needs to be personal. 而至于沟通方式,他需要开展的是个人化的深入接触。
As for Pandora ( P), he says both services are complementary. 至于潘朵拉,埃克表示,潘朵拉和Spotify的服务是互补的。